[CnD] Cooking bacon

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:52:13 EDT 2017

Brian, I have tried bacon for years and find that the best way is to line a baking pan with foil, line your slices inside the pan so they don't cover each other and bake at about 375 for about 25-30 minutes, but test it and see if it's done enough. It even keeps if you don't use it all in one meal.
Sharon Howerton