[CnD] Cooking bacon

Dani Pagador pocketfulofspry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 18:47:52 EDT 2017

Hi, Brian.
I'm with everyone else. I like the idea of cooking all of the bacon at
one time. The foil makes for easy clean-up imho. I bake mine at 400
for 13 minutes to start, and increase or decrease the baking time
depending on the thickness of the bacon.

I've tried the microwave, but kept burning the bacon. Couldn't get the
hang of the frying pan, either.

HTH,
Dani

On 8/30/17, Sugar Lopez via Cookinginthedark