[CnD] Cooking bacon

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin577 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 19:12:24 EDT 2017

Another vote for the oven method.

I use wide aluminum foil in a baking sheet, and cook the bacon on a
non-stick cooling rack in the baking sheet.

Bake at 400 for 25 minutes to start with. I always use thick sliced bacon.

Clean up is a snap, fold the aluminum foil to the middle on all four
sides after the bacon grease has congealed, and toss it in the trash.