[CnD] Cooking bacon

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Wed Aug 30 20:55:38 EDT 2017

Somebody told me that with the microwave, you cook it a minute per slice plus another extra minute.

I remember the first time my mom told me to go cook the bacon.  She was mad because she heard I was getting married ... she'd send me to do stuff she knew I didn't know how to do so I could make a mess ... oh well, anyway, I had seen her cook bacon but not how she did it.  So I threw a bunch of bacon in the pan and happily walked back to tell her it was in there.  Piled in there!  We had a big family.  Needless to say, she wasn't happy and fussed me out good.  I won't say what she said but one thing was:  how do you think you can get married if you can't cook bacon!!!  Well, she had a point.  I loved bacon so figured I better learn to cook it or marry somebody who could cook it.  <g<

Deb B.