[CnD] Cooking bacon

Pamela Fairchild pamelafairchild at comcast.net
Thu Aug 31 10:24:09 EDT 2017

I used to cook bacon in the oven, but now that my family are grown and gone, and it is just the two of us, I use the microwave because we don't cook enough to bother with the oven anymore. I know my microwave so well that I seldom have trouble getting it cooked right.
I have heard of people cooking bacon in their George Foreman type grills but have not tried it myself, but that is another idea.

Pamela Fairchild <pamelafairchild at comcast.net>