[CnD] FW: Spaghetti Casserole

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Sep 8 08:17:14 EDT 2017

You can use whatever kind of peppers you like. The red bell pepper I find has a sweeter taste. There are also yellow bell peppers that I also like. You can also use a combination – whatever floats your boat! I know when my family cooks whith peppers of any type they make certain to remove and clean away all of the seeds because they can also add a bitter taste to sauce.

HTH.

Eileen