[CnD] Air-fryers

Diane dianehome.karabin888 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 13:48:33 EDT 2017

Yesterday I bought and air-fryer from QVC.  The lady read the descrition to me.  It says it has a flat panel with buttons.  It had six specific food names, so I'm sure if you had the Brl dots from APH or somewhere, you could put them on it and memorize the order.  My son says even vegetable oil is too expensive for a gallon for my other deep-fryer, so this will put an end to oil use.  I'm real axious to see it.  I'll try to describe it toyou guys when I get it on the 20th next week.  It's a hundred and a couple dollars.