[CnD] Greek Roasted Potatoes (Tried and True)

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Mon Sep 18 09:48:42 EDT 2017

Sure, here it is.
---------- Recipe via Meal-Master (tm) v7.07

Title: Greek Roasted Potatoes
 Categories: Potatoes, Side Dish, Greek
   Servings: 8

   4-6 md medium potatoes, quartered (skins on or off, your choice)
   ¼ c  mazola oil or olive oil
   ½ c  butter, melted
   ½ ts oregano
     1 ts salt
   ¼ ts pepper

Preheat oven to 400°.
In a large pan, lay quartered potatoes so they barely touch one another. Combine butter and oil in a bowl and mix with a fork. Pour over potatoes. Toss potatoes around until very well coated with oil and butter mixture. Be sure potatoes are spread around evenly in the pan. Allow to roast for 20 minutes. Sprinkle salt, pepper, and oregano all over potatoes. Toss around with a spatula, spread potatoes around evenly again. Roast potatoes again for 15 minutes more, or until golden brown.

Variations: Replace salt and pepper with an equal amount of Cavender's Greek Seasoning. If you like you can also add some lemon juice.

-----