[CnD] best beans to fix with ham and also rice, not all together

Jamie Prater jdprater at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 18 14:22:17 EDT 2017

Hi, I am wanting to make rice and beans and also ham and beans on two
different days and was wanting to know how best to make these dishes.  What
beans go best with rice, and which ones taste better with ham?  I have
several kinds of beans but no navy beans so can't do those.  Any help with
this would be greatly appreciated, and also suggestions for spices and other
things to dress these simple dishes up a bit will be welcome.  .  Thanks and
have a blessed day.