[CnD] Unsubscribing

Blaine Deutscher b.deutscher at telus.net
Fri Sep 22 06:09:22 EDT 2017

Good afternoon, morning, or evening, depending when you read this. I am unsubscribing this email address and adding my iCloud one as I will no longer be using this current Internet provider. I went with a third-party email client so if I ever change Internet, or move to another province, I know longer have to worry about what email I use.  Unfortunately this means I also have to switch my email for the info with blind mice sales and specials. Dale, could you do that for me or do I simply log into the website and update my email that way?

Sent from my iPhone