[CnD] omlet in a zip loc bag

Stan Bobbitt stan.bobbitt at outlook.com
Fri Sep 22 10:29:03 EDT 2017

Hi,
not to be a downer or anything, but I have two sons that work at a plant that makes plastic bags for all sorts of products. They tell me that unless the bag is specially made, (coated with a special compound or treatment), that it is not necessarily safe for boiling or baking. They say that plastic byproducts such as (BPA's) can leak into the food. They told me to check the packaging on zip lock bags etc and it should say whether the bags are safe for boiling, baking, what have you. My GF and I have been searching for such bags. We found some at Target but I haven't bought any to try as of yet.

FYI,
Stan B