[CnD] Omlets

Pamela Fairchild pamelafairchild at comcast.net
Fri Sep 22 13:59:05 EDT 2017

I found an omelet maker at Wal-Mart and it is great in the microwave. I think it was around $7 or so, but I don't remember for sure now. I would love to find one made out of glass or ceramic instead of plastic. The concept works really well, but I don't like cooking in plastic because of health concerns. Meanwhile, I am using the plastic version. I didn't know Tupper Ware had one too, but do know their version is more expensive than the one I found.

Pamela Fairchild <pamelafairchild at comcast.net>