[CnD] Omlets

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Fri Sep 22 16:18:10 EDT 2017

I'd like glass, too, but the thing I like about the Tupperware one is that things don't stick if my friend follows the direction.  Mine I had from somewhere else does stick.  <g<  But I'm sure anything that works is great; beats not having omelets if we don't want to cook them another way.  <g<

Deb B.