[CnD] omelet maker

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 17:03:40 EDT 2017

I purchased one from QVC after a discussion concerning this topic on this
list some months ago. It is great! All one has to do is plug it in, there
are no settings, you fill it with the ingredients you want (meat needs to be
cooked in advance, and I think fresh vegetables like mushrooms might need to
be cooked a little as well), put the top down and after about 3 minutes,
turn the entire device over and cook for another 3 minutes. You could always
check it to see if it's done enough. I have also used it to make pancakes
and it's terrific for that as well. It has a very nice easy to clean
non-stick surface.

Sharon