[CnD] waffle makers

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Fri Sep 22 18:37:46 EDT 2017

I find with waffle makers the simpler the better. Mine is a Hamilton Beach model, and it has no controls at all -- plug it in, wait to hear it click because it's reached the cutoff temperature, open it up, pour the batter on and close it, then wait the right amount of time (I haven't made waffles in a while, so I don't remember my notes on it) and open it up and it's ready. It's straightforward.