[CnD] Espresso machines and accessibility

Cristóbal crismunoz54 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 19:33:33 EDT 2017

Hello,

I’m curious to know if anyone is using an espresso machine. In particular
Breville BES870XL Barista Express Espresso Machine or Rancilio HSD-SILVIA
Espresso Machine.

Can they speak to the level of ease with which they can operate it and
produce consistent espresso? Also, how easy is either one to maintain and
clean? Is there another model that one would recommend?

Not looking to get a cheap espresso maker. So before I consider something a
bit pricier, I want to be sure that I’d be able to use and maintain it
safely since we’re talking about steam and whatnot.

Thanks,