[CnD] Espresso machines and accessibility

Gerry Leary lgerry3 at q.com
Tue Sep 26 21:28:45 EDT 2017

I own to coffee stores and I also am a coffee roaster. Are used commercial grade espresso machines several days a week. The only thing I needed any a site, the only thing I needed any site of assistance for, was the initial set up of the machines. I did not want to go through the trouble of putting thermal couples in to make the gauges readable by audio, so I had to help setting p.m. national boiler pressure. Other than that making drinks took a little training, but it works well. And boy does Siri messed this up, anyway I did not want to try to measure boiler pressure myself, so I needed help with the initial set up. I would be happy to answer any questions that you may have if I have an answer! Gerry

Sent from my iPhone this time