[CnD] Ground turkey

Richard Kuzma rmkuzma at aol.com
Mon Oct 2 21:05:00 EDT 2017

Good evening everyone,
Thought the recipe for these things sounded good and made some this evening,
They turned out awesome.
I used about a pound of ground turkey
Half slab of ritz crackers
Some chicken stuffing mix I had around
Turkey broth
Some Italian seasoning
A wee bit of bazil garlic and oregano mixture
Got six of them out of the mix and they turned out great.
Baked them for half hour on three fifty and awesome
Thanks for the post.
Rich