[CnD] for dale and others

randy tijerina music_338 at satx.rr.com
Wed Oct 4 07:12:54 EDT 2017

hi friends....i'd like to ask your help.
does blind mice mart....still sell that liquid level indicator?
I think I made....a huge bumblinb booboo here.
i put...the stupid...thing....I've never done this in all of my
life...but I woke up......put it in my cup as usual..to get
coffee.......to my blasted horr..i put that unit thing....inside..and
the probes...in the wrong way!.
I am trying to shake out all the stuff to make sure it's not wet....
it kept playing  that...dee da dee da da da da dam..that...piano recital
  think.
where can I get this....how much do they usually cost?