[CnD] Freezing Leftover Mashed Potatoes

Marilyn Pennington mar04dale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 11:27:30 EDT 2017

I am sending the recipe below, because I think I have been sending the recipes that I tried to post to the wrong place.

Marilyn

Italian Roast Beef
2 onions, divided
2 cloves garlic
1 large rib of celery, optional
3 slices bacon
Flour
1 (4 pound) beef rump roast
Finely chop 1 onion, the garlic, celery and bacon; mix together. Lightly flour roast. Roll on all sides with minced mixture. Slice remaining onion. Place in 4 to 5 quart slow cooker. Place roast on top of onion. Sprinkle any remaining rub, or any that has fallen off of roast, over top of the meat. Cover; cook on low for 10 to 12 hours.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.  Enjoy.  Mama’s Corner.
_._,_._,_