[CnD] preparing corn muffins.

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Oct 15 08:17:52 EDT 2017

First grease the cups in that pan or you'll have a bad time getting
muffins out and no technique will help there.  If you have measuring
cups, I would put batter in the quarter cup measure and transfer that
way into each cup of the pan.  If you have a cooky sheet, I'd also put
the muffin pan on top of it in the oven to prevent any spill over
messing up your oven.