[CnD] preparing corn muffins.

Janet Brown jan4tal at icloud.com
Sun Oct 15 09:43:43 EDT 2017

Hi.

I generally use an ice cream scoop which I dip in the batter, level off with my left hand and carefully bring the scoop to the first muffin cup on the pan. I have already greased the pan of course. I find I have trouble using little paper muffin cups because I tend to get some batter between paper cup and muffin pan. I hope you find what works for you. What muffin recipe do you use?
I have found when making cornbread or muffins that I prefer them with only one tablespoon of sugar, more like southern corn muffins and not as much like cake.

Sent from my iPhone