[CnD] Cheeseburger Bacon Macaroni

Andrea Stone astone8602 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 15 16:22:22 EDT 2017

I personally have not tried this recipe as I can not have cheese. But I still thought it sounded good and wanted to share. It was taken off the back of a package of Knorr Pasta Sides (pronounced Nor) Cheesy Bacon Macaroni. I have a couple more recipes from other various packs of different Knorr Pasta Sides that I will be sharing then. I haven't gotten to try any of those either.
Cheeseburger Bacon Macaroni
4 ServingsPrep Time: 15 minutesCook Time: 15 minutes
3/4 lb. lean ground beef1-1/2 cups water1/2 cup 2% milk1 package Knorr Pasta Sides - Cheesy Bacon Macaroni1/2 cup diced tomatoBurger toppings: chopped onion, shredded lettuce, relish
1. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes. Drain if desired.
2. Add water and milk and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr Pasta Sides - Cheesy Bacon Macaroni and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. Stir in tomato. Serve with burger toppings.