[CnD] preparing corn muffins.

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Sun Oct 15 19:34:27 EDT 2017

Actually, I've done the pan idea before.  I used to get the Duncan Hines blueberry muffin mix with the little can of blueberries; I loved those things!!  Knowing how messy my muffins were, I'd make the blueberry loaf recipe that was on the side of the box.  The box also included a topping!  We loved it!  It wasn't muffins, but it sure was good!  <g<

Deb B.