[CnD] Canning funnel vs. regular funnel

Penny Reeder penny.reeder at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 09:48:32 EDT 2017

Both funnels have a wide opening at the top -- wider than the opening
at the bottom through which the contents flow. A regular funnel has a
very small-in-circumference opening at the bottom, maybe less than an
inch, whereas a canning funnel has an opening at the bottom wide
enough to fit into the top of a mason jar.

HTH,
Penny