[CnD] Canning funnel vs. regular funnel

Janet Brown jan4tal at icloud.com
Mon Oct 16 14:22:40 EDT 2017

Let me give a recipe for applesauce muffins a shot.

Try using your favorite canned or jared applesauce.
1. one cup apple sauce
 2 eggs

1 cup brown sugar
2 cups white flour or 1.5 cups white flour and one half cup whole wheat flour
1.5 tsp baking powder,
1 tsp cinimon,
1 tsp ginger
1 half tsp nutmeg
or 2 tsp pie spice

1 stick butter melted

combine flour and baking powder and the half tsp of salt I forgot

in another bowl combine eggs, apple sauce sugar and butter plus the half cup of milk I forgot.
Blend wets and dries and as ever, don't overmix.
Put the spices with the wets.
Take the 12 cup muffin pan and place batter in cups.
You have preheated your oven, so place muffin tin on a baking sheet with edges and place in the preheated 350 degree oven for 17 minutes or so.
Remove, check for doneness the usual way. If the tops spring back a bit you are probably good.

Have a  yummy time. Put raisins or nuts or anything you like in these muffins and make your own changes.

Sent from my iPhone