[CnD] Sour Cream Cucumbers

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 17 14:03:44 EDT 2017

Here in my home we always have a cold pitcher of water with sliced cucumbers in it as a refresher
Or sliced fruit.
sugar

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar
Please support my Journey to a second chance of life at: