[CnD] THE VERY BEST DUNCAN HINES COFFEE CAKE RECIPE

Marilyn Pennington mar04dale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 15:11:57 EDT 2017

I take this coffee cake to Church sometimes because we always have food
there before Church begins.  I have been asked to bring it more than once.

THE VERY BEST DUNCAN HINES COFFEE CAKE RECIPE

1 yellow cake mix

1 box instant vanilla pudding

1 c. sour cream

4 whole eggs

1/2 c. cooking oil

1/2 c. milk

Blend cake mix and pudding. Add rest of ingredients. Beat all together for
10 minutes at medium speed with electric mixer.

TOPPING:

3 tsp. cinnamon

1/4 c. granulated sugar

1 tbsp. flour

Nuts or chocolate chips (optional)

Mix together. Pour half of the batter in a greased angel food pan. Sprinkle
half of the topping on the batter; cut in and add remaining batter and
sprinkle

with the remaining topping on cake.

Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until it passes the clean toothpick
test.  Enjoy.  Marilyn