[CnD] Mimi's Stollen

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Wed Oct 18 19:42:55 EDT 2017

Marilyn,

No way can I store 7 extra loaves. I was thinking of maybe freezing or giving one. I’m not good at cutting recipies or working out ratios. Some of those dried fruits the recipe calls for can be on the pricey side and for that reason as well I don’t want to make 8 loaves. I’ll hold onto the recipe and maybe my sister-in-law who is a really excellent baker might know what I can do to reduce the quantity.

Thanks,

Eileen