[CnD] HEATHER'S COMPANY CHICKEN CASSEROLE

Marilyn Pennington mar04dale at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 12:35:22 EDT 2017

HEATHER'S COMPANY CHICKEN CASSEROLE

This recipe can be made with either chicken or pork.

Bake 4 boneless skinless chicken breast at 3:50 for 45 minutes.

I bake my chicken in chicken broth.

Cut chicken into bite-size pieces.

Add 8 ounces of sour cream.

One can of cream of celery soup.

Season with salt and pepper to taste.

Make Stove Top dressing according to directions on the box.

I substitute The juice from the baked chicken pan instead of water.

After mixing your chicken, soup and sour cream top with stovetop dressing.

Bake at 3:50 for 45 minutes covered.

After 45 minutes uncover and cook an additional 15 minutes to allow stuffing
to brown.

Let stand 3 to 5 minutes before serving.

Sent from my iPhone.  My step-daughter-in-law makes this and it is really
good.  I have made it as well.  Enjoy.  Marilyn