[CnD] Question About Chicken Mole Ingredients

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 22 01:01:11 EDT 2017

Another brand that I use and is good is "Maria" it just says Mole
You have to add peanut butter or chocolate.
I usually use creamy peanutbutter.

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar
Please support my Journey to a second chance of life at:

On the International Foods aisle. The chipotle chili comes canned in a sauce called adobo sauce. You can buy several sizes of these cans.
Reliable products from Mexico are made by Goya, and these products are available in most large, full-service grocery stores. All of these items would also be available from Amazon.com.
Hope this helps.
Penny