[CnD] to Marilyn-the Duncan Hines coffee cake

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 19:13:54 EDT 2017

I tried this recipe. The taste is fabulous; however, I am not good with
those pans and the cake fell apart! I think there are some salvageable
parts; I had planned to give it to a couple of friends and if they are kind,
they will take it because it's way too good to keep around!

I was thinking of using a 13x9 pan; would  that have worked?

The toothpick did come out cleanly, I have baked for years, and it
definitely tastes done.

I used a silicone pan and will admit I don't like them much but thought I'd
follow the recipe.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated. And I will make it again-have to
figure out what I didn't do correctly and definitely change the pan.

Thanks for the recipe-I guess! <smile> It tastes way too good!

Oh and do you really mix it for ten minutes? Why is that? The mixing bowl I
used was a bit too small; in future I'll use my KitchenAid stand mixer and
change the pan!

Sharon