[CnD] to Marilyn-the Duncan Hines coffee cake

Deborah Barnes misslady0971 at att.net
Mon Oct 23 07:38:02 EDT 2017

My mom used to say the best cake was one that fell apart.  Doesn't help, though, if you're planning to give it away and want it to look pretty!  <g<

I've used a pan and make a sheet cake before instead of a tube pan or whatever, but I can't say for sure if it'd be okay.

Enjoy the crumbs and such, and if your friends taste it, if it's as good as you say, they won't care that it fell apart; it'll still make the stomach happy!

Deb B.