[CnD] Ginger Glazed Pork Chops

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 23 14:10:50 EDT 2017

Ginger Glazed Pork Chops
4 pork loin chops, 3/4 inch thick
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons sliced green onion
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 clove garlic, minced
Hot cooked rice
Trim fat from pork chops. Place chops on broiler pan and broil for 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until no pink remains. Transfer to a platter. Meanwhile, for glaze, in a saucepan combine honey, soy sauce, green onion, ginger, cornstarch and garlic. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes more. Spoon over chops. If desired, serve with rice.
Makes 4 servings.

If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar
Please support my Journey to a second chance of life at: