[CnD] MARILYN'S FAVORITE MONKEY BREAD

Marilyn Pennington mar04dale at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 08:24:54 EDT 2017

I am making this this morning.  It is my favorite monkey bread recipe.  I
don’t know if I have posted it before.

MARILYN’S FAVORITE MONKEY BREAD

  3 packages of buttermilk biscuit tubes

  1 cup sugar (divided)

  2 teaspoons cinnamon

  1 cup butter

  1/2 cup brown sugar

Take 3 packages of buttermilk biscuit tubes (10 per roll)

and cut each roll into 4 pieces. Drop roll pieces into 1

cup sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon. Drop sugar-coated

pieces into a well buttered Bundt pan (don't squish roll

pieces when placing them in the Bundt pan).

Put 1/2 cup of the left-over sugar/cinnamon mix and 1/2 cup

packed brown sugar and 1 cup of butter (2 sticks) into a

small saucepan.

Bring this mixture just to a boil; remove from heat

immediately. Carefully drizzle over the roll pieces.

Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.

Cool slightly in an upright position, then tip pan over onto

a plate to remove monkey pull-apart bread.  Enjoy.

MARILYN’S MONKEY BREAD