[CnD] THE VERY BEST DUNCAN HINES COFFEE CAKE RECIPE From Marilyn

Helen Whitehead hwhitehead at cogeco.ca
Mon Oct 30 09:09:12 EDT 2017

THE VERY BEST DUNCAN HINES COFFEE CAKE RECIPE From Marilyn

	I am posting this recipe again, because I may have messed up the
subject line.

I take this coffee cake to Church sometimes because we always have food
there before Church begins.  I have been asked to bring it more than once.

THE VERY BEST DUNCAN HINES COFFEE CAKE RECIPE

1 yellow cake mix

1 box instant vanilla pudding

1 c. sour cream

4 whole eggs

1/2 c. cooking oil

1/2 c. milk

Blend cake mix and pudding. Add rest of ingredients. Beat all together for
10 minutes at medium speed with electric mixer.

TOPPING:

3 tsp. cinnamon

1/4 c. granulated sugar

1 tbsp. flour

Nuts or chocolate chips (optional)

Mix together. Pour half of the batter in a greased angel food pan. Sprinkle
half of the topping on the batter; cut in and add remaining batter and
sprinkle

with the remaining topping on cake.

Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until it passes the clean toothpick
test.  Enjoy.  Marilyn