[CnD] THE VERY BEST DUNCAN HINES COFFEE CAKE RECIPE From Marilyn

Sharon Howerton shrnhow at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 16:32:27 EDT 2017

It is a great recipe, but when I make it again, I'm using a 13x9 pan. I did make it last week, and it is great!

THE VERY BEST DUNCAN HINES COFFEE CAKE RECIPE From Marilyn

	I am posting this recipe again, because I may have messed up the subject line.

I take this coffee cake to Church sometimes because we always have food there before Church begins.  I have been asked to bring it more than once.

THE VERY BEST DUNCAN HINES COFFEE CAKE RECIPE

1 yellow cake mix

1 box instant vanilla pudding

1 c. sour cream

4 whole eggs

1/2 c. cooking oil

1/2 c. milk

Blend cake mix and pudding. Add rest of ingredients. Beat all together for
10 minutes at medium speed with electric mixer.

TOPPING:

3 tsp. cinnamon

1/4 c. granulated sugar

1 tbsp. flour

Nuts or chocolate chips (optional)

Mix together. Pour half of the batter in a greased angel food pan. Sprinkle half of the topping on the batter; cut in and add remaining batter and sprinkle

with the remaining topping on cake.

Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until it passes the clean toothpick test.  Enjoy.  Marilyn