[CnD] Pumpkin crunch dump cake

Anna Dimovitz nippercat1 at verizon.net
Wed Nov 1 22:25:37 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!
My name is Annie, and I am new to the website.
I thought I would send this recipe to you, made it a few weeks ago and I as well as my friends enjoyed it very much. Hope you will give it a try!
Pumpkin crunch dump cake Ingredients:

1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin purée
3/4 cup half and half
3 eggs
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
2 TSP pumpkin pie spice
1/2 TSP salt
1 (15.25) yellow cake mix
1/2 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup melted butter
M1.  Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease a 9 x 13“ cake pan and set aside.
3. In large bowl, whisk together pumpkin purée, half-and-half, eggs, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Pour into prepared pan. 4. Sprinkle cake mix over batter and spread evenly, do not mix.
5. Sprinkle pecans on top and then drizzle melted butter over pecans.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean; do not over bake.
7. Cool on wire  rack and chill in fridge for a few hours before serving.
(Note: I added a tsp of pure  vanilla extract to my batter. I also omitted the pecans. I did not have pumpkin pie spice on hand, so I used 1 TSP cinnamon, 1/2 TSP nutmeg and 1/2 TSP cloves.

This recipe was taken from the website
Chocolate with Grace