[CnD] ideas for cooking duck

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Nov 13 08:29:02 EST 2017

This one is tastey.  I got it from "The Herb Book" by Dorothy
Gordon-Hall and I tried this one and if I get another duck will do it
again.
You will need two items for the stuffing and when I cooked mine I used a
sunbeam electric frying pan with the lid on.
You need a box of loose lemon balm from Health Food Store most likely
and a box of pitted prunes.  The prunes and lemon balm get combined and
that's all of the prunes and all of the lemon balm and then the duck
gets stuffed after any bags are removed.  Then into the fry pan for 90
minutes at 350F.  The skin on the duck came out really crispy and that
was good eating and the only thing that was left after cooking and
eating was some fat in the pan and the bones.  This is an old
Rennaissance recipe.