[CnD] Stand Mixers

Nicole Massey nyyki at gypsyheir.com
Sat Nov 18 13:36:59 EST 2017

The Kitchen Aid is worth the price. Kitchen Aid is the consumer division of Hobart, one of the top name industrial kitchen machine suppliers, and their consumer products are built to the same standards. Also, Kitchen Aid mixers have a lot of additional options you don't have to buy now but can add later, like pasta machines and juicer attachments. The stand mixer experience is so much less work than hand mixers are, so it's worth it. Also note that a Kitchen Aid most often comes with a whip and a bread hook, which opens up your options a lot.
I often let friends work in my kitchen, and many of them have expressed the desire to own some of my kitchen tools, most often two in particular. While one of those varies, the other one is always the Kitchen Aid.