[CnD] microwaving sandwiches

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Nov 18 14:11:16 EST 2017

I could be wrong, but I thought I read some time back that bread made to
be microwaved needed to be made with a different recipe than traditional
bread recipes.  Another question I have on this subject is whether or not
medium or low power modes would work better microwaving sandwiches and not
dry the bread out so quickly.  One thing I found out about the nuwave oven
is reheat works better on thin sandwiches like cheese steaks and grilled
cheese with tomato but won't work with hamburgers or hot dogs.  Those need
to be removed from the bread and need to be done with cook not reheat and
then put into the bread hot.  I could also use the low rack for heating
sandwiches in the nuwave oven and see if that gets me a little more
margin.