[CnD] using microwaves with flat panel

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 18 19:37:53 EST 2017

Hi Rich
I do the same. I have 2 dots on my popcorn, one on the 5, one on the 0 and one on the start

My microwave is numbered like number pad and if I need 12 seconds, then I just push the one and the 2
60 for a minutes...
Smile
sugar
If we could look into each other's hearts and understand the unique challenges each of us faces, I think we would treat each other much more gently, with more love, patience, tolerance, and care.
Marvin J. Ashton
-Sugar
Please support my Journey to a second chance of life at: