[CnD] Poached eggs

margo Downey margo.downey at roadrunner.com
Sun Nov 26 11:20:00 EST 2017

I poach eggs in the microwave all the time.  I either use a coffee cup for each egg with butter on the bottom and sides and a  little water.  I have an egg poacher from Blind Mice Megamall and it has 4 places to put eggs.  I butter the cups and put about a tablespoon of water in it and then put the eggs in it and I cook mine for about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.

Margo and Guide Dog Isis