[CnD] Christmas Baking

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 15:57:35 EST 2017

Hi,
Is anyone working on any Christmas baking or candy making? If so, what are
your go to recipes? Are you trying something new this year?

My go to recipe this year is the Ritz crackers with peanut butter dipped in
white almond bark. Love these & the memories they bring back while I'm
enjoying them.

I am trying three new to me recipes this year. A new easy fudge recipe,
peanutbutter chex mix (similar to what Marylin shared a few days ago) &
hello dolly bars.

i look forward to hearing what you all are making.

Merry Christmas!

Courtney