[CnD] Christmas Baking

Lori Castner loralee.castner at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 14 17:50:09 EST 2017

Hello,
I probably will not bake anything new, but I plan to bake a mince pie which I have not done in several years.
I also plan to bake a pumpkin pie for a neighbor using the Libby's recipe.
And I will bake panetone (an Italian bread) and several kinds of cookies one called Cinnamon sledges and the second Ranger Cookies, an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie which my mother often made.

Lori C.