[CnD] CHERRY VANILLA WINE SLUSHES

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 30 13:56:51 EST 2017

CHERRY VANILLA WINE SLUSHES

1 (16 ounce) bag frozen pitted sweet cherries

2 cups chilled Moscato (or Riesling, or your favorite light/fruity white
wine)

1/4 tsp good-quality pure vanilla extract

These Cherry Vanilla Wine Slushies are super easy to make. Simply puree a
bag of frozen cherries with a couple cups of Moscato and a splash of pure
vanilla extract. Blend until smooth and frosty and you are done. A frozen
delight is ready to refresh you.

If fresh cherries are sweet and in the season, feel free to buy some to pit
and freeze yourself for churning into slushies. If not, however, a 16-ounce
bag of frozen dark cherries will work just dandy and allow you to enjoy this
drink any 'ol time, cherry season or not.

As for the vanilla, it's very, very important to use a good-quality pure
vanilla extract. And don't go overboard with it. Start with 1/4 tsp, and if
you crave a stronger vanilla flavor, add an extra 1/8 tsp at a time, tasting
between additions. Or if you like, leave out the vanilla altogether to enjoy
pure and unadulterated cherry wine slushy bliss.

'Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength
that will endure as long as life lasts.'

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

 <https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey>

Bless you, Sugar Lopez

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall
mount up with wings as eagles; They shall run, and not be weary; and They
shall

walk, and not faint." [Isaiah 40:31]Bible

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

 <https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey>

Bless you, Sugar Lopez

"Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to
ask."