[CnD] FOIL-PACK GARLIC-PARMESAN GRILLED POTATOES

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 30 14:02:01 EST 2017

FOIL-PACK GARLIC-PARMESAN GRILLED POTATOES

Taste our Foil-Pak Garlic-Parmesan Grilled Potatoes and you'll never need
another grilled potato recipe! The foil packet makes for an easy cleanup.

Prep Time 20min.

Total Time 40min.

6 servings

2 lb. red potatoes (about 6), cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices

1 ea. for $2.99 thru 06/27

1/3 cup water

1/4 cup KRAFT Lite Zesty Italian Dressing

2 cloves garlic, minced

3 Tbsp. KRAFT Parmesan Cheese

Heat grill to medium-high heat.

Place potatoes in 2-qt. microwaveable dish. Add water; cover. Microwave on
HIGH 8 min.; drain.

Toss potatoes with dressing and garlic; spoon onto large sheet of heavy-duty
foil sprayed with cooking spray.

Fold to make packet.

Grill 20 min. or until potatoes are tender, turning after 10 min. Cut slits
in foil to release steam before opening packet. Sprinkle potatoes with
cheese.

'Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength
that will endure as long as life lasts.'

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

 <https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey>

Bless you, Sugar Lopez

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; They shall
mount up with wings as eagles; They shall run, and not be weary; and They
shall

walk, and not faint." [Isaiah 40:31]Bible

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

 <https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey>

Bless you, Sugar Lopez

"Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to
ask."