[CnD] Grinding Coffee

Niko Carpenter nikoacarpenter at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 12:28:06 EST 2018

The usual preferred amount is one heaping tbsp per 6 oz of water. This all depends on how strong you like your coffee, so play around with it a bit.

As far as grinding goes, I have a Cuisinart DGB-550BK, which grinds my coffee and brews it immediately. You can't set the grind level, and it isn't a bur grinder, but it's a lot better than keeping grounds around.

Niko Carpenter
https://www.nikocarpenter.com