[CnD] PARMESAN ROASTED BROCCOLI

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 14 13:41:10 EST 2018

            PARMESAN ROASTED BROCCOLI

Prep Time 5 MIN

Cook Time 25 min

Total Time 30 min

Yield 4-6 Servings

6 to 7 cups fresh broccoli florets

3 to 4 Tbsp olive oil

1/4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs

1/2 cup freshly shredded parmesan cheese

1 tsp garlic powder

1/2 tsp salt

1/4 tsp black pepper

Preheat oven to 425F.

Line a baking sheet with tinfoil and coat with non-stick spray.

Combine the broccoli and olive oil in a large zip close bag and shake to
coat.

Add the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper to the
bag and shake to coat.

Use your hands to rub the bag and help the coating to stick to the broccoli.

Spread the broccoli in an even layer on the baking sheet, picking up any
coating that's on the bottom and dispersing it over the broccoli as needed.

Bake for 12 minutes, then stir and flip

the broccoli, bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, until crisp-tender.
Enjoy!

'Those who contemplate the beauty of the earth find reserves of strength
that will endure as long as life lasts.:

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyLrl0SWe7s>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyLrl0SWe7s

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

 <https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey>

Bless you, Sugar Lopez