[CnD] accessible glass top stoves

Sugar Lopez sugarsyl71 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 1 13:28:33 EST 2018

Hi ike,
I have one and at first it was difficult but I placed tabs on the settings I want, like other's.
I love it.
sugar

"Heaven is full of answers to prayers for which no one ever bothered to ask. :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyLrl0SWe7s

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Bless you, Sugar Lopez